TWDCC Thanks YOU!
For your support during our Spring Fling 2019 Giving Campaign
Amount raised: $10,000 of our $20,000 goal.
As a 501c3 Non-Profit arts organization, TWDCC relies on the help of generous businesses and individuals to ensure that our organization stays strong. The Spring Fling funding campaign goes directly towards new and continued services and programs TWDCC offers throughout the year. From annual performances like the World Arts Festival and Winter Dance Fest to our beloved Spring Showcase; to the adult and children’s dance school and the vital scholarships we provide to 18% of our students, TWDCC offers a variety of ongoing opportunities and experiences – many of which support those in our community who would not have consistent and affordable access to dance and arts education otherwise.
To reach our $20,000 goal, we encourage everyone to join in on our 100% GIVING CAMPAIGN. This means that ANYONE who has been touched by TWDCC or supports our work and mission will be inspired to donate to the campaign – whether it’s $5, 20$, $100, or $10,000! Our goal is to get everyone involved.
If you would like to support our exceptional arts organization, here’s how to get involved:
1. DONATE! Let us know that you are able to take a stand with us by making a donation. Any amount is appreciated and will help us reach our goal. You can donate using this link:
…or drop by the studios during regular business hours where you can donate by cash, check, or card.
Here are a couple big ticket options to consider:
- $25-$250 donation: Your donations will go towards studio maintenance.
- $250-$500: Help support our fabulous teachers and staff.
- $500-$1,000: Make our affordable studio rentals possible.
- $2,500 donation: Guest artist and student summer residency stipend, room and board.
- $3,500 donation: 1 Company ¾ SCOPE Sponsorship for the year.
- $5,000 donation: New Flooring and soundproofing for Studio B.
- Become a SCOPE sponsor – one child is $600 for one year.
- Performance Sponsors: $2,000-$5,000 – donate to sponsor one of our many annual performances. Including: Winter Dance Fest, World Arts Fest, April Showcase, TWDCC Company Showcase, Diaspora Project – All Donors will have name listed on Event marketing, etc.
- TWDCC Champion Membership: $10 Monthly/$25 Quarterly Donation (please email for more info!)
Angel Donors: Donate $10,000 or more to support TWDCC!
2. SHARE this call to action with your peers, and encourage them to share with theirs. Edit and send this email out as you desire, and keep an eye out for an exciting way to share this campaign, coming soon. We know that you can connect with your communities and peers in ways that we cannot.
This is a big goal, but it is not insurmountable with the phenomenal community we have behind us!
Photo Credit: Banner: Tanya Baiye/Dancers: TWDCC Company 2, Photo 1, Devi Pride/Dancers:TWDCC Students, Photo 2, Ann Hazels/Dancer: Angela Chambers, Photo 3, Photo 4, Cliff Warner/Dancers: Oumou Faye and Company
Tannery World Dance and Cultural Center Mission:
Tannery World Dance & Cultural Center (TWDCC) facilitates a working home for professional world & contemporary dance artists, while providing dance education that is committed to access, equity, and excellence.
We fulfill our mission by…
Each week we serve around 350 members in our Youth and Adult dance programs with 18%of these youth students being supported by our SCOPEDANCE scholarships. Alongside our Youth and Adult programs, TWDCC also annually organizes and facilitates: Ebb & Flow Festival Partner, World Arts Festival, Winter Dance Fest, Diaspora Performance Project